Do you want to extend the range of your router’s WiFi signal by doing the login and setup process of the Rockspace device you can? Now you can feel relaxed because you arrive at the right page. Now, let’s dive into the process to enjoy the gadget’s benefits.
Basic Requirements For Installation
Before starting the Rockspace extender installation process you will require a few essential things.
- Need an active WiFi connection with a strong WiFi security password.
- The WPS button must be located on the existing router.
- Required one electrical power socket.
- Take an ethernet cable that must be working and lengthy.
- Grab Wi-Fi-containing gadgets such as mobile phones, laptops, computers, PC, etc.
Must Visit Rockspace’s Web Management Page
- In the power socket first, place the Rockspace extender power plug.
- After that, grab the ethernet cable, and join one end of the wire to the extender ethernet port and another end to the computer.
- Now, fill in the correct web portal or enter re.rockspace.local in the location bar of the navigation.
- After doing this, the Rockspace extender login page will open on your display, and select the wired range extender option.
- In the end, create a WiFi security password and save it for later use.
Just Do The Extender’s Configuration Process
There are several methods for doing the Rockspace WiFi extender configuration process
On The Browser Like Chrome
- Link the Rockspace WiFi extender gadget to a computer or laptop with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Now, on your Wi-Fi-containing gadget open Chrome.
- Then, visit the WiFi settings of your gadget.
- Next, look for the network to which the Rockspace WiFi extender device is broadcasting.
- After that, connect your gadget to that network.
- Once the connection is completed, enter the re.rockspace.local web portal or 192.168. 0.254 IP address in the URL bar.
- After doing this, you will directly visit the Rockspace extender setup page.
- Further, permit all the terms and conditions and tap on the begin configuration button.
- Pick up your wireless range extender model number and it will begin to search for your wireless network.
- Make sure that the Rockspace extender will show you the two frequency bands- 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- In the end, hit on the network and enter the WiFi security password.
Further following the above steps, you will create a connection successfully. If you are not, then try another method.
Download The Application For Login
If you fail to do the rockspace extender login process, after trying the above-mentioned methods of Rockspace. Then, try this final method, to make a successful connection.
- Locate the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Now, look for the Rockspace application and download it.
- Following this, install the Rockspace application.
- Next, fill in all the details which show on the page, after opening the app.
- Further doing this, the setup page will be open, and follow all the instructions one by one.
Regular Errors In Rockspace Extender Setup
After the configuration process of the Rockspace extender, people can face many types of trouble.
- Unable to visit the Rockspace Wifi extender web management page.
- Extender connects to the router but still does not provide fast internet speed.
- The Rockspace extender setup page is not performing well.
- The rockspace extender device is perfectly not turned on.
Resolve Regular Issues Of Extender
- Check your computer WiFi gadget is perfectly linked to the Rockspace extender.
- Verify all the LEDs of the Rockspace extender to see the extender device.
- Reboot your Rockspace WiFi range extender.
Tip: If these tips do not help you to fix the issue then you will need to follow the advanced lower-resolving tips.
Improve Rockspace Extender Device Software
- Go to the web-based setup page of Rockspace extender, by entering the web address.
- Now, look for the administration option and then hit on firmware upgrade.
- In the end, download that firmware file on your laptop or your computer.
Reset Rockspace Device
- First, tap the Rockspace WiFi extender device reset hole button with a paperclip.
- Make sure to only push the reset hole button for 3 to 5 seconds. As a result, your Rockspace device is completely reset.
Note: After the reset, now you will need to do the configuration process of the Rockspace extender again.
Tip: If you are having a Rockspace WiFi device and want to do the configuration process then, don’t worry simply go to the Rockspace router setup page and follow the description carefully.
Via re.rockspace.local and do it fast and easy.
With the assistance of this article, you will learn the Rockspace extender login and setup process. As well as you will also study the few solution tips to fix the Rockspace extender issue. Stay always closer to this page for later information.