If you’re planning a family trip and have young children, it’s essential to prepare well in advance. Flying with kids can be a daunting experience, especially if you’re not sure how to keep them entertained and calm during the flight. Delta Airlines understands this and offers a range of services to make flying with children easier. In this guide, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know to make your Delta Airlines family trip stress-free.
Table of Contents
- Booking a Delta Airlines Flight for Your Family
- Delta Airlines Child Fares
- Choosing Your Delta Airlines Seats
- Delta Airlines Family Seating Policy
- Preparing for Your Delta Airlines Flight
- Delta Airlines Stroller and Car Seat Policies
- Delta Airlines Boarding Process for Families
- Delta Airlines In-flight Entertainment for Kids
- Delta Airlines Kid-Friendly Meals
- Delta Airlines Child Restraint System
- Delta Airlines Family Restroom Facilities
- Delta Airlines Traveling with Infants
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Services
- Tips for Flying with Kids on Delta Airlines
1. Booking a Delta Airlines Flight for Your Family
When booking your Delta Airlines flight, it’s essential to inform the airline that you’re traveling with children. Delta Airlines provides a range of services for families, and the airline’s representatives will be able to help you choose the best flight options for your family.
2. Delta Airlines Child Fares
Delta Airlines offers discounted fares for children under the age of two. If you’re traveling with a child under two, you can hold the child on your lap during the flight, or you can purchase a seat for the child at a discounted fare. Children over the age of two must have their own seat, and the fare will be the same as an adult ticket.
3. Choosing Your Delta Airlines Seats
When booking your Delta Airlines flight, it’s important to choose seats that are suitable for your family. Delta Airlines offers a range of seating options, including window and aisle seats, as well as seats with extra legroom. If you’re traveling with young children, it’s a good idea to choose seats that are close to the restroom and have easy access to the aisle.
4. Delta Airlines Family Seating Policy
Delta Airlines has a family seating policy that allows families to sit together on the flight. If you’re traveling with children under the age of 13, Delta Airlines will make every effort to seat your family together. If your family is not seated together at the time of booking, you can request a change in seating by contacting Delta Airlines customer service.
5. Preparing for Your Delta Airlines Flight
Before your Delta Airlines flight, it’s important to prepare your children for the experience. Talk to your children about what to expect during the flight and how to behave on the plane. You can also bring along some of your children’s favorite toys and games to keep them entertained during the flight.
6. Delta Airlines Stroller and Car Seat Policies
Delta Airlines allows passengers to bring strollers and car seats on the flight. Strollers can be checked in at the gate or at the ticket counter, and car seats can be used on the plane if they meet FAA requirements.
7. Delta Airlines Boarding Process for Families
Delta Airlines has a special boarding process for families with young children. Families with children under the age of two can board the plane before the other passengers to allow for extra time to get settled in.
8. Delta Airlines In-flight Entertainment for Kids
Delta Airlines provides a range of in-flight entertainment options for children. The airline’s entertainment system includes
Also Read:- Delta Personal Item Size